Targeting Signal-Transducer-and-Activator-of-Transcription-3 for Prevention and Therapy of Cancer
Modern Target but Ancient Solution
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1091, Signal Transduction Pathways, Part B: Stress Signaling and Transcriptional Control pages 151–169, December 2006
How to Cite
AGGARWAL, B. B., SETHI, G., AHN, K. S., SANDUR, S. K., PANDEY, M. K., KUNNUMAKKARA, A. B., SUNG, B. and ICHIKAWA, H. (2006), Targeting Signal-Transducer-and-Activator-of-Transcription-3 for Prevention and Therapy of Cancer. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1091: 151–169. doi: 10.1196/annals.1378.063
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!