Two-Photon Imaging of Astrocytic Ca2+ Signaling and the Microvasculature in Experimental Mice Models of Alzheimer's Disease
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1097, Imaging and the Aging Brain pages 40–50, February 2007
How to Cite
TAKANO, T., HAN, X., DEANE, R., ZLOKOVIC, B. and NEDERGAARD, M. (2007), Two-Photon Imaging of Astrocytic Ca2+ Signaling and the Microvasculature in Experimental Mice Models of Alzheimer's Disease. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1097: 40–50. doi: 10.1196/annals.1379.004
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!