Thoracic Aortic Compliance as a Determinant of Rupture of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1085, The Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: Genetics, Pathophysiology, and Molecular Biology pages 363–366, November 2006
How to Cite
RUSSO, L. (2006), Thoracic Aortic Compliance as a Determinant of Rupture of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1085: 363–366. doi: 10.1196/annals.1383.026
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!