Feasibility and Outcome of Reduced-Intensity Conditioning in Haploidentical Transplantation
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1106, Hematopoietic Stem Cells VI pages 279–289, June 2007
How to Cite
HANDGRETINGER, R., CHEN, X., PFEIFFER, M., MUELLER, I., FEUCHTINGER, T., HALE, G. A. and LANG, P. (2007), Feasibility and Outcome of Reduced-Intensity Conditioning in Haploidentical Transplantation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1106: 279–289. doi: 10.1196/annals.1392.022
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!