Tibetan Medical Interpretation of Myelin Lipids and Multiple Sclerosis
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
© 2009 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1172, Longevity, Regeneration, and Optimal Health Integrating Eastern and Western Perspectives pages 278–296, August 2009
How to Cite
Husted, C. and Dhondup, L. (2009), Tibetan Medical Interpretation of Myelin Lipids and Multiple Sclerosis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1172: 278–296. doi: 10.1196/annals.1393.022
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!