Human Clonal CD8 Autoreactivity to an IGRP Islet Epitope Shared between Mice and Men
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1103, How Do We Best Employ Animal Models for Type 1 Diabetes and Multiple Sclerosis? pages 192–195, April 2007
How to Cite
UNGER, W.W.J., PINKSE, G.G.M., MULDER-van der KRACHT, S., Van Der SLIK, A.R., KESTER, M.G.D., OSSENDORP, F., DRIJFHOUT, J.W., SERREZE, D.V. and ROEP, B.O. (2007), Human Clonal CD8 Autoreactivity to an IGRP Islet Epitope Shared between Mice and Men. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1103: 192–195. doi: 10.1196/annals.1394.024
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!