Immunohistochemical Evidence for Impaired Neuregulin-1 Signaling in the Prefrontal Cortex in Schizophrenia and in Unipolar Depression
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1096, Signal Transduction Pathways, Part D: Inflammatory Signaling Pathways and Neuropathology pages 147–156, January 2007
How to Cite
BERTRAM, I., BERNSTEIN, H.-G., LENDECKEL, U., BUKOWSKA, A., DOBROWOLNY, H., KEILHOFF, G., KANAKIS, D., MAWRIN, C., BIELAU, H., FALKAI, P. and BOGERTS, B. (2007), Immunohistochemical Evidence for Impaired Neuregulin-1 Signaling in the Prefrontal Cortex in Schizophrenia and in Unipolar Depression. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1096: 147–156. doi: 10.1196/annals.1397.080
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!