A New Line Immunoassay for the Multiparametric Detection of Antiganglioside Autoantibodies in Patients with Autoimmune Peripheral Neuropathies
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1109, Autoimmunity, Part A Basic Principles and New Diagnostic Tools pages 256–264, August 2007
How to Cite
CONRAD, K., SCHNEIDER, H., ZIEMSSEN, T., TALASKA, T., REINHOLD, D., HUMBEL, R.-L. and ROGGENBUCK, D. (2007), A New Line Immunoassay for the Multiparametric Detection of Antiganglioside Autoantibodies in Patients with Autoimmune Peripheral Neuropathies. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1109: 256–264. doi: 10.1196/annals.1398.031
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!