Identification by Proteomic Tool of Atypical Anti-Liver/Kidney Microsome Autoantibodies Targets in de Novo Autoimmune Hepatitis after Liver Transplantation
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1109, Autoimmunity, Part A Basic Principles and New Diagnostic Tools pages 345–357, August 2007
How to Cite
HUGUET, S., VINH, J., JOHANET, C., SAMUEL, D., GIGOU, M., ZAMFIR, O., DUCLOS-VALLÉE, J.-C. and BALLOT, E. (2007), Identification by Proteomic Tool of Atypical Anti-Liver/Kidney Microsome Autoantibodies Targets in de Novo Autoimmune Hepatitis after Liver Transplantation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1109: 345–357. doi: 10.1196/annals.1398.041
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!