Suppression of PPAR Transactivation Switches Cell Fate of Bone Marrow Stem Cells from Adipocytes into Osteoblasts
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1116, Skeletal Biology and Medicine, Part A: Aspects of Bone Morphogenesis and Remodeling pages 182–195, November 2007
How to Cite
TAKADA, I., SUZAWA, M., MATSUMOTO, K. and KATO, S. (2007), Suppression of PPAR Transactivation Switches Cell Fate of Bone Marrow Stem Cells from Adipocytes into Osteoblasts. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1116: 182–195. doi: 10.1196/annals.1402.034
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!