Functional Gene Variation in the Human Norepinephrine Transporter
Association with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1129, Molecular and Biophysical Mechanisms of Arousal, Alertness, and Attention pages 256–260, May 2008
How to Cite
Kim, C.-H., Waldman, I. D., Blakely, R. D. and Kim, K.-S. (2008), Functional Gene Variation in the Human Norepinephrine Transporter. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1129: 256–260. doi: 10.1196/annals.1417.023
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!