Gene Expression Is Altered in the Lateral Hypothalamus upon Activation of the mu Opioid Receptor
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1129, Molecular and Biophysical Mechanisms of Arousal, Alertness, and Attention pages 175–184, May 2008
How to Cite
Befort, K., Filliol, D., Darcq, E., Ghate, A., Matifas, A., Lardenois, A., Muller, J., Thibault, C., Dembele, D., Poch, O. and Kieffer, B.L. (2008), Gene Expression Is Altered in the Lateral Hypothalamus upon Activation of the mu Opioid Receptor. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1129: 175–184. doi: 10.1196/annals.1417.028
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!