Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide–Mediated Th17 Differentiation
An Expanding Spectrum of Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Effects in Immunity and Autoimmunity
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1144, Neural Signaling Opportunities for Novel Diagnostic Approaches and Therapies pages 83–89, November 2008
How to Cite
Yadav, M. and Goetzl, E. J. (2008), Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide–Mediated Th17 Differentiation. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1144: 83–89. doi: 10.1196/annals.1418.020
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!