C5a Receptor-Deficient Mice Are Protected from Thrombophilia and Endothelial Cell Activation Induced by Some Antiphospholipid Antibodies
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1108, Autoimmunity, Part D: Autoimmune Disease, Annus Mirabilis pages 554–566, June 2007
How to Cite
ROMAY-PENABAD, Z., LIU X, X., MONTIEL-MANZANO, G., De MARTÍNEZ, E. P. and PIERANGELI, S. S. (2007), C5a Receptor-Deficient Mice Are Protected from Thrombophilia and Endothelial Cell Activation Induced by Some Antiphospholipid Antibodies. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1108: 554–566. doi: 10.1196/annals.1422.058
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!