Effective Therapy with Anti-TNF-α in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis Is Associated with Decreased Levels of Metalloproteinases and Angiogenic Cytokines in the Sera and Skin Lesions
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1110, Autoimmunity, Part B Novel Applications of Basic Research pages 578–589, September 2007
How to Cite
CORDIALI-FEI, P., TRENTO, E., D'AGOSTO, G., BORDIGNON, V., MUSSI, A., ARDIGÓ, M., MASTROIANNI, A., VENTO, A., SOLIVETTI, F., BERARDESCA, E. and ENSOLI, F. (2007), Effective Therapy with Anti-TNF-α in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis Is Associated with Decreased Levels of Metalloproteinases and Angiogenic Cytokines in the Sera and Skin Lesions. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1110: 578–589. doi: 10.1196/annals.1423.062
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!