Education for All
An Imperative for Reducing Poverty
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1136, Reducing the Impact of Poverty on Health and Human Development: Scientific Approaches pages 269–275, June 2008
How to Cite
Burnett, N. (2008), Education for All. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1136: 269–275. doi: 10.1196/annals.1425.002
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2008
- 1Five Reports Published to Date: 2007: Strong Foundations—Early Childhood Care and Education; 2006: Literacy for Life; 2005: EFA: The Quality Imperative; 2003/4: Gender and EFA: The Leap to Equality; 2002: EFA: Is the World on Track?
- 22007. Testimony before the Joint Economic Committee, Washington , DC ; June 23, 2007.
- 32006. Is There a Teacher Motivation Crisis in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia? Knowledge and Skills for Development. Brighton , UK .& .