These authors contributed equally in this study.
Regulation of Forkhead Transcription Factor FoxO3a Contributes to Calorie Restriction-induced Prevention of Alzheimer's Disease-type Amyloid Neuropathology and Spatial Memory Deterioration
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1147, Mitochondria and Oxidative Stress in Neurodegenerative Disorders pages 335–347, December 2008
How to Cite
Qin, W., Zhao, W., Ho, L., Wang, J., Walsh, K., Gandy, S. and Pasinetti, G. M. (2008), Regulation of Forkhead Transcription Factor FoxO3a Contributes to Calorie Restriction-induced Prevention of Alzheimer's Disease-type Amyloid Neuropathology and Spatial Memory Deterioration. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1147: 335–347. doi: 10.1196/annals.1427.024
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!