Improving Balance in Regulatory Oversight of Research in Children and Adolescents
A Clinical Investigator's Perspective
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1135, The Menstrual Cycle and Adolescent Health pages 287–295, June 2008
How to Cite
Rosenfield, R. L. (2008), Improving Balance in Regulatory Oversight of Research in Children and Adolescents. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1135: 287–295. doi: 10.1196/annals.1429.015
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!