Moving Toward an Understanding of Hormone Replacement Therapy in Adolescent Girls
Looking through the Lens of Turner Syndrome
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1135, The Menstrual Cycle and Adolescent Health pages 126–137, June 2008
How to Cite
Davenport, M. L. (2008), Moving Toward an Understanding of Hormone Replacement Therapy in Adolescent Girls. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1135: 126–137. doi: 10.1196/annals.1429.031
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!