Luminescent Amino-functionalized or Erbium-doped Silica Spheres for Biological Applications
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1130, Fluorescence Methods and Applications: Spectroscopy, Imaging, and Probes pages 262–266, May 2008
How to Cite
Enrichi, F. (2008), Luminescent Amino-functionalized or Erbium-doped Silica Spheres for Biological Applications. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1130: 262–266. doi: 10.1196/annals.1430.030
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!