Methamphetamine-Induced Early Increase of IL-6 and TNF-α mRNA Expression in the Mouse Brain
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1139, Drug Addiction: Research Frontiers and Treatment Advances pages 103–111, October 2008
How to Cite
Gonçalves, J., Martins, T., Ferreira, R., Milhazes, N., Borges, F., Ribeiro, C. F., Malva, J. O., Macedo, T. R. and Silva, A. P. (2008), Methamphetamine-Induced Early Increase of IL-6 and TNF-α mRNA Expression in the Mouse Brain. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1139: 103–111. doi: 10.1196/annals.1432.043
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!