Implication of Activated Astrocytes in the Development of Drug Dependence
Differences between Methamphetamine and Morphine
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1141, Addiction Reviews 2008 pages 96–104, October 2008
How to Cite
Narita, M., Suzuki, M., Kuzumaki, N., Miyatake, M. and Suzuki, T. (2008), Implication of Activated Astrocytes in the Development of Drug Dependence. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1141: 96–104. doi: 10.1196/annals.1441.032
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!