Autoreactive T Cell Response in CD25-Negative Fraction of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells in Established Type 1 Diabetes
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1150, Immunology of Diabetes V From Bench to Bedside pages 278–281, December 2008
How to Cite
Moriyama, H., Kotani, R., Katsuta, A., Kameno, M., Arai, T., Okumachi, Y., Kishi, M., Yamada, K., Yasuda, H., Hara, K., Yokono, K. and Nagata, M. (2008), Autoreactive T Cell Response in CD25-Negative Fraction of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells in Established Type 1 Diabetes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1150: 278–281. doi: 10.1196/annals.1447.007
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!