Anti-CD20 Treatment Prolongs Syngeneic Islet Graft Survival and Delays the Onset of Recurrent Autoimmune Diabetes
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1150, Immunology of Diabetes V From Bench to Bedside pages 217–219, December 2008
How to Cite
Hu, C., Deng, S., Wong, F. S. and Wen, L. (2008), Anti-CD20 Treatment Prolongs Syngeneic Islet Graft Survival and Delays the Onset of Recurrent Autoimmune Diabetes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1150: 217–219. doi: 10.1196/annals.1447.032
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!