Islet Glia, Neurons, and β Cells
The Neuroimmune Interface in the Pathogenesis of Type 1 Diabetes
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1150, Immunology of Diabetes V From Bench to Bedside pages 32–42, December 2008
How to Cite
Tsui, H., Winer, S., Chan, Y., Truong, D., Tang, L., Yantha, J., Paltser, G. and Dosch, H.-M. (2008), Islet Glia, Neurons, and β Cells. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1150: 32–42. doi: 10.1196/annals.1447.033
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!