Immunoregulatory Pathways Controlling Progression of Autoimmunity in NOD Mice
The Role of CTLA-4 and TGF-β
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1150, Immunology of Diabetes V From Bench to Bedside pages 300–310, December 2008
How to Cite
You, S., Alyanakian, M.-A., Segovia, B., Damotte, D., Bluestone, J., Bach, J.-F. and Chatenoud, L. (2008), Immunoregulatory Pathways Controlling Progression of Autoimmunity in NOD Mice. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1150: 300–310. doi: 10.1196/annals.1447.046
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!