Exendin-4 Therapy in NOD Mice with New-Onset Diabetes Increases Regulatory T Cell Frequency
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1150, Immunology of Diabetes V From Bench to Bedside pages 152–156, December 2008
How to Cite
Xue, S., Wasserfall, C. H., Parker, M., Brusko, T. M., McGrail, S., McGrail, K., Moore, M., Campbell-Thompson, M., Schatz, D. A., Atkinson, M. A. and Haller, M. J. (2008), Exendin-4 Therapy in NOD Mice with New-Onset Diabetes Increases Regulatory T Cell Frequency. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1150: 152–156. doi: 10.1196/annals.1447.049
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!