Effect of Hypoxia on Circulating Levels of Retina-Specific Messenger RNA in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1137, Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma and Serum V pages 243–252, August 2008
How to Cite
Wong, A., Merritt, S., Butt, A. N., Williams, A. and Swaminathan, R. (2008), Effect of Hypoxia on Circulating Levels of Retina-Specific Messenger RNA in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1137: 243–252. doi: 10.1196/annals.1448.001
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!