The first two authors are equal first authors.
Methylation-Specific Sequencing of GSTP1 Gene Promoter in Circulating/Extracellular DNA from Blood and Urine of Healthy Donors and Prostate Cancer Patients
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1137, Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma and Serum V pages 222–225, August 2008
How to Cite
Bryzgunova, O. E., Morozkin, E. S., Yarmoschuk, S. V., Vlassov, V. V. and Laktionov, P. P. (2008), Methylation-Specific Sequencing of GSTP1 Gene Promoter in Circulating/Extracellular DNA from Blood and Urine of Healthy Donors and Prostate Cancer Patients. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1137: 222–225. doi: 10.1196/annals.1448.039
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!