A New Y Chromosome Marker for Noninvasive Fetal Gender Determination
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2008 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1137, Circulating Nucleic Acids in Plasma and Serum V pages 157–161, August 2008
How to Cite
Vainer, O. B., Katokhin, A. V., Kustov, S. M., Vlassov, V. V. and Laktionov, P. P. (2008), A New Y Chromosome Marker for Noninvasive Fetal Gender Determination. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1137: 157–161. doi: 10.1196/annals.1448.041
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!