Safety and Efficacy of Crotalidae Polyvalent Immune Fab in Pediatric Crotaline Envenomations
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
2007 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 373–376, April 2007
How to Cite
Pizon, A. F., Riley, B. D., LoVecchio, F. and Gill, R. (2007), Safety and Efficacy of Crotalidae Polyvalent Immune Fab in Pediatric Crotaline Envenomations. Academic Emergency Medicine, 14: 373–376. doi: 10.1197/j.aem.2006.10.095
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received September 13, 2006; revised revision October 15, 2006; revised revision October 19, 2006; accepted October 20, 2006
- Affinity-purified, mixed monospecific crotalid antivenom ovine Fab for the treatment of crotalid venom poisoning Ann Emerg Med 1997;30:33–39. , , , et al.
- A randomized multicenter trial of Crotalinae polyvalent immune Fab (ovine) antivenom for the treatment for crotaline snakebite in the United States Arch Intern Med 2001;161:2030–2036. , , , et al.
- Initial postmarketing experience with Crotalidae polyvalent immune Fab for treatment of rattlesnake envenomation Ann Emerg Med 2002;39:609–615. , , , et al.
- Validation of a severity score for the assessment of crotalid snakebite Ann Emerg Med 1996;27:321–326. , , .
- Crotaline Fab antivenom for the treatment of children with rattlesnake envenomation Pediatrics 2002;110:968–971. , , .
- Use of CroFab antivenin in the management of a very young pediatric copperhead envenomation J Emerg Med 2005;29:159–162. , .
- Rattlesnake envenomation to the face of an infant Pediatr Emerg Care 2005;21:173–176. , , , , .
- Envenomation by the Northern Blacktail Rattlesnake (Crotalus molossus molossus): case report Pediatr Emerg Care 2005;21:40–42. , .
- Complications of Crotalidae antivenom therapy J Trauma 1988;28:1032–1037. , , , , .
- Efficacy, safety, use of snake antivenoms in the United States Ann Emerg Med 2001;37:181–188. , .