Commentary: Thoughtful Practice and the Older Emergency Department Patient
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2007 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 567–568, June 2007
How to Cite
Wilber, S. T. (2007), Commentary: Thoughtful Practice and the Older Emergency Department Patient. Academic Emergency Medicine, 14: 567–568. doi: 10.1197/j.aem.2007.01.014
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Thoughtful. Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Random House, Inc. Available at:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thoughtful. Accessed Jan 17, 2007.
- Cognitive forcing strategies in clinical decisionmaking Ann Emerg Med 2003;41:110–120. .
- Elder abuse: keeping the unthinkable in the differential Acad Emerg Med 2007;14:566–567. .
- National Center on Elder Abuse. What is elder abuse? Available at: http:www.elderabusecenter.orgdefault.cfmpfaqs.cfm#one. Accessed Jan 17, 2007.
- In: BonnieRJ, WallaceRB editors, Elder Mistreatment: Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation in an Aging America. Washington , DC : The National Academies Press, 2002.
- Recognition of cognitive problems in older adults by emergency medicine personnel Ann Emerg Med 1995;25:831–833. .
- Geriatric emergency medicine and the 2006 Institute of Medicine reports from the Committee on the Future of Emergency Care in the U.S. health system Acad Emerg Med 2006;13:1345–1351. , , , et al.
- The effect of future demographic changes on emergency medicine[abstract] Ann Emerg Med 2006;48:65. , .