Four-Month-Olds' Discrimination of Optic Flow Patterns Depicting Different Directions of Observer Motion
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
2003 International Society on Infant Studies
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 177–200, April 2003
How to Cite
Gilmore, R. O. and Rettke, H. J. (2003), Four-Month-Olds' Discrimination of Optic Flow Patterns Depicting Different Directions of Observer Motion. Infancy, 4: 177–200. doi: 10.1207/S15327078IN0402_02
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.