Automated Corneal-Reflection Eye Tracking in Infancy: Methodological Developments and Applications to Cognition
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
2004 International Society on Infant Studies
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 155–163, September 2004
How to Cite
Aslin, R. N. and McMurray, B. (2004), Automated Corneal-Reflection Eye Tracking in Infancy: Methodological Developments and Applications to Cognition. Infancy, 6: 155–163. doi: 10.1207/s15327078in0602_1
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.