Infants' Ability to Distinguish Between Intentional and Accidental Actions and Its Relation to Internal State Language
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
2005 International Society on Infant Studies
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 91–100, July 2005
How to Cite
Olineck, K. M. and Poulin-Dubois, D. (2005), Infants' Ability to Distinguish Between Intentional and Accidental Actions and Its Relation to Internal State Language. Infancy, 8: 91–100. doi: 10.1207/s15327078in0801_6
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!