Toddlers' Empathy-Related Responding to Distress: Predictions From Negative Emotionality and Maternal Behavior in Infancy
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2006
2006 International Society on Infant Studies
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 97–121, September 2006
How to Cite
Spinrad, T. L. and Stifter, C. A. (2006), Toddlers' Empathy-Related Responding to Distress: Predictions From Negative Emotionality and Maternal Behavior in Infancy. Infancy, 10: 97–121. doi: 10.1207/s15327078in1002_1
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!