In-vitro Inhibition of Human Erythrocyte Acetylcholinesterase by Salvia lavandulaefolia Essential Oil and Constituent Terpenes
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
2000 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 895–902, July 2000
How to Cite
PERRY, N. S. L., HOUGHTON, P. J., THEOBALD, A., JENNER, P. and PERRY, E. K. (2000), In-vitro Inhibition of Human Erythrocyte Acetylcholinesterase by Salvia lavandulaefolia Essential Oil and Constituent Terpenes. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 52: 895–902. doi: 10.1211/0022357001774598
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received November 17, 1999, Accepted March 20, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.