A sensitive and reliable method for the detection of lipid peroxidation in biological tissues
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
2001 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 263–266, February 2001
How to Cite
Anoopkumar-Dukie, S., Walker, R. B. and Daya, S. (2001), A sensitive and reliable method for the detection of lipid peroxidation in biological tissues. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 53: 263–266. doi: 10.1211/0022357011775299
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received June 8, 2000, Accepted October 18, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.