Individual and synergistic antioxidative actions of melatonin: studies with vitamin E, vitamin C, glutathione and desferrrioxamine (desferoxamine) in rat liver homogenates
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2001 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1393–1401, October 2001
How to Cite
Gitto, E., Tan, D.-X., Reiter, R. J., Karbownik, M., Manchester, L. C., Cuzzocrea, S., Fulia, F. and Barberi, I. (2001), Individual and synergistic antioxidative actions of melatonin: studies with vitamin E, vitamin C, glutathione and desferrrioxamine (desferoxamine) in rat liver homogenates. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 53: 1393–1401. doi: 10.1211/0022357011777747
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received February 27, 2001; Accepted June 21, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.