Curcumin inhibits collagen synthesis and hepatic stellate cell activation in-vivo and in-vitro
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2002 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 119–126, January 2002
How to Cite
Kang, H.-C., Nan, J.-X., Park, P.-H., Kim, J.-Y., Lee, S. H., Woo, S. W., Zhao, Y.-Z., Park, E.-J. and Sohn, D. H. (2002), Curcumin inhibits collagen synthesis and hepatic stellate cell activation in-vivo and in-vitro. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 54: 119–126. doi: 10.1211/0022357021771823
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received May 14, 2001, Accepted July 24, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.