Can acupuncture be a treatment option for depression during pregnancy?
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
2005 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 210–211, September 2005
How to Cite
(2005), Can acupuncture be a treatment option for depression during pregnancy?. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 10: 210–211. doi: 10.1211/fact.10.3.0021
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.