Blinding optimism attracts magnet researchers to the wrong conclusion
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
2005 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 217–218, September 2005
How to Cite
(2005), Blinding optimism attracts magnet researchers to the wrong conclusion. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 10: 217–218. doi: 10.1211/fact.10.3.0025
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.