‘Sun ginseng’ (steam-processed Panax ginseng) beneficial in improving quality of life in cancer patients
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
2007 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 91–92, June 2007
How to Cite
(2007), ‘Sun ginseng’ (steam-processed Panax ginseng) beneficial in improving quality of life in cancer patients. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 12: 91–92. doi: 10.1211/fact.12.2.0006
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.