Does massage therapy affect health outcomes in orphaned children?
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
2007 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 117–118, June 2007
How to Cite
(2007), Does massage therapy affect health outcomes in orphaned children?. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 12: 117–118. doi: 10.1211/fact.12.2.0023
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!