Selenium and vitamin E supplements do not prevent prostate cancer: the importance of prospective RCTs for definitive practice guidelines
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2010
2009 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 183–184, August 2009
How to Cite
(2009), Selenium and vitamin E supplements do not prevent prostate cancer: the importance of prospective RCTs for definitive practice guidelines. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 14: 183–184. doi: 10.1211/fact.14.3.0009
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!