Assessing the feasibility of therapeutic touch and massage for infants in critical care settings
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
2010 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 135–136, June 2010
How to Cite
(2010), Assessing the feasibility of therapeutic touch and massage for infants in critical care settings. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 15: 135–136. doi: 10.1211/fact.15.2.0022
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.