Benefits and challenges of prescribing training and implementation: perceptions and early experiences of RPSGB prescribers
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2007 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 23–30, March 2007
How to Cite
George, J., McCaig, D., Bond, C. M., Cunningham, I. S., Diack, H. L. and Stewart, D. C. (2007), Benefits and challenges of prescribing training and implementation: perceptions and early experiences of RPSGB prescribers. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 15: 23–30. doi: 10.1211/ijpp.15.1.0005
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received June 13, 2006, Accepted September 13, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!