In-vitro mutagenic potential and effect on permeability of co-administered drugs across Caco-2 cell monolayers of Rubus idaeus and its fortified fractions
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2006 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 1545–1552, November 2006
How to Cite
Kreander, K., Galkin, A., Vuorela, S., Tammela, P., Laitinen, L., Heinonen, M. and Vuorela, P. (2006), In-vitro mutagenic potential and effect on permeability of co-administered drugs across Caco-2 cell monolayers of Rubus idaeus and its fortified fractions. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 58: 1545–1552. doi: 10.1211/jpp.58.11.0016
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received January 4, 2006, Accepted July 24, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.