The impact of adenosine and A2B receptors on glucose homoeostasis
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2006 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 58, Issue 12, pages 1639–1645, December 2006
How to Cite
Rüsing, D., Müller, C. E. and Verspohl, E. J. (2006), The impact of adenosine and A2B receptors on glucose homoeostasis. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 58: 1639–1645. doi: 10.1211/jpp.58.12.0011
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- December 23, 2005, August 21, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.