Study of potential systemic oxidative stress animal models for the evaluation of antioxidant activity: status of lipid peroxidation and fat-soluble antioxidants
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2007 Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 131–136, January 2007
How to Cite
Hermans, N., Cos, P., De Meyer, G. R. Y., Maes, L., Pieters, L., Berghe, D. V., Vlietinck, A. J. and De Bruyne, T. (2007), Study of potential systemic oxidative stress animal models for the evaluation of antioxidant activity: status of lipid peroxidation and fat-soluble antioxidants. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 59: 131–136. doi: 10.1211/jpp.59.1.0017
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received December 22, 2005, Accepted September 19, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.